Illusions

 No one will ever get to my soul, it is shrouded in darkness

Mystery and secrets. Unreachable Thoughts.

It is Untouched, unlike my body.

Unexploited. Unlike my heart.

It seeks recognition in vain.

If you think you know my soul, think again.

Was it me you knew or perhaps,

Who I wanted you to know?

Are you livid at my words? Scared of how I think?

Did you embrace the Queen of Darkness,

Thinking her to be a damsel in distress?

Did you try to save her, and get entangled

In a turmoil of expectation, greed, lust and revenge?

Did you think she was the Princess of Light?

Of Love, hope and much more?

I laugh at your naivety, it's not my fault.

You believed in things that never existed.

A version of me in your little head.

Illusion is the greatest mantra of magic, they say

And it was you who called Love the greatest Magic

And me, Your Magician.

~ Suranya

(08.10.2018)



Comments